Wednesday 30 December 2009

Here Goes Nothing


Add Image
hello.
This will regrettably, only be a very short 'welcome' blog, but as i have been banished to the depths of art coursework, i think, well i hope, it's understandable.
I'd like to commit and say that i will post daily, as fully as possible, but that commitment, for me, wouldn't be possible. What i do promise though, is that i will post something as often as possible.
I am not a religious kind of person, but i do have my beliefs on life and living.
This is my blog, just as much as it yours, which is why i'm going to make what a write as open as possible, so hopefully most people who stumble across my posts find they can relate, and hopefully, laugh along with the brightside of life.
I am not a brilliant writer, i'll admit it now, sometimes i may miss out punctuation, make grammatical errors, but i'm only young, and human, everyone makes mistakes.
Hopefully, i will be able to spread love, hope and happiness through what i do write, to everyone, a little reminder, that even on a bad day, there is something good, if not amazing, left in the world. There is a good side to everything bad, you just have to believe in yourself to find and embrace it.
Much love
x
'even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it' - Jacques Prevert

No comments:

Post a Comment